"I had been interested in Driving Instruction for many years before I met Martin, and knowing what I know now I couldn't have done it without him!"
Julie, Castle Instructor
Choose Castle for your Driving Instructor Tuition
Apart from being Colchester's largest driving school, Castle has been teaching people to be "Safe Drivers for life" for over 40 years. The main reasons people choose to become a driving instructor with Castle Driving School are:
- One-to-one tuition
- Courses designed to suit personal requirements
- Career development loan available (via Co-operative Bank, Royal Bank of Scotland and Barclays Bank)
- Experienced instructor specialising in driving instructor training
As an Approved Driving Instructor (ADI) you gain employment wherever you like - it is a nationally recognised qualification.
At Castle Driving School, as long as there is sufficient work for the existing instructors and yourself, we will offer you a position.
Approved Driving Instructor Information
- Nationally recognised qualification
- Instructors are entered on the Driving Standards Agency register
- An ADI licence lasts for four years, which is then renewed by sending the appropriate fee to the Driving Standards Agency
- Every ADI will occasionally (between one and four years) be 'check tested' to ensure that their tuition is still to an acceptable standard.